Public consignment services have been suspended for now and donations may be made outside only on our back porch when the weather is suitable .
By Appointment Only:
Mondays & Thursdays: 10am-2pm
- Appointments can be made by calling 410-828-9343. There is a maximum of 1 appointment per month per household. 20 items are the maximum and there is no minimum. The minimum value for a consigned item is $4.00.
- All items must be in very good condition and have batteries or light bulbs if needed to function. Our volunteers and employees may decline to accept what they feel is not acceptable.
- Contracts are a 50/50 split lasting for 42 days. The expiration date is on your received report. Any items not sold and not picked up by that date become the property of The Surprise Shop. You may request a tax slip for the donation of unsold items.
- We do not take the following items for consignment. Baby/Senior Safety equipment. Used intimates. Women’s bathing suits that are not new. Large furniture. Single sheets and/or dust ruffles etc.
- Checks for your sold items will go out monthly by the second week of the following month from when they are sold. Example any items sold in October you will have a check for by November 15th.
We take the best care we can to safeguard your items. We are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged.