The Surprise Shop will be opening up again Monday June 1st.
Monday through Friday 10 am to 4pm .
- Masks are mandatory and temperatures 100 or above will not be given entry.
- Capacity guidelines will be strictly enforced. Please be respectful of our Volunteers and fellow customers as we navigate this new normal. We miss our customers and look forward to serving you the best way we can.
- Due to the vulnerability of our Volunteers we may not be able to commit to our regular hours so please call 410-828-9343 to make sure someone is here to serve you.
- Public consignment services have been suspended for now and donations may be made outside only on our back porch when the weather is suitable.
The Surprise Shop of Trinity Episcopal Church welcomes you to come and shop in our unique and charming environment. Our unique consignment/thrift store is housed in the historic stone former rectory of Trinity Church. We offer a vast and constantly changing inventory that encompasses Men, Women and Children’s clothing as well as housewares, jewelry, books, music and small electronics and furniture. What the Surprise Shop Proceeds benefit:
- Working closely with the Assistance Center of Towson to provide those in need with clothing and accessories
- Providing a monthly luncheon, clothing and toiletries to the men and women of Prologue inc., a rest stop for the homeless and less fortunate here in Towson
- The Outreach Missions of Trinity Episcopal Church
- Local charitable events and food drives.
The Surprise Shop works very closely with the homeless and less fortunate of Baltimore county by providing free clothing and monthly hot lunches to the men and women who utilize the services of Prologue Inc. in their Towson Satellite Office located at #609 Baltimore Avenue, Towson MD 21204.
Inclement Weather Policy
During the winter The Surprise Shop follows the Baltimore County Public Schools and will be closed any time the schools are closed. We do not follow delays or early dismissal however we advise calling the shop in all cases to make sure someone is here.
We do this for the safety of our volunteers, consignors and customers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.