We are open Saturdays 10-4pm
Note we will be closed Saturday May 29th and Monday May 31st for Memorial Day
The Surprise Shop is only accepting donations on Wednesdays and Fridays due to limited volunteers and space. Donations may be left on back porch in good weather.
Volunteer availability is impacting our operating hour. Before coming to visit us at the Surprise Shop please call 410-828-9343, to confirm we are open for business that day.
The Surprise Shop is open with the following COVID-19 protocols.
- Masks are mandatory and temperatures 100 or above will not be given entry.
- Contact Tracing – Name and phone number are required prior to entering the Shop.
- Capacity guidelines will be strictly enforced. Please be respectful of our Volunteers and fellow customers as we navigate this new normal. We miss our customers and look forward to serving you the best way we can.
- Public consignment services have been suspended for now and donations are accepted on Wednesdays and Fridays due to limited volunteers and space. Donations may be left on back porch in good weather.
The Surprise Shop of Trinity Episcopal Church welcomes you to come and shop in our unique and charming environment. Our unique consignment/thrift store is housed in the historic stone former rectory of Trinity Church. We offer a vast and constantly changing inventory that encompasses Men, Women and Children’s clothing as well as housewares, jewelry, books, music and small electronics and furniture. What the Surprise Shop Proceeds benefit:
- Working closely with the Assistance Center of Towson to provide those in need with clothing and accessories
- The Outreach Missions of Trinity Episcopal Church
- Local charitable events and food drives.
The Surprise Shop works very closely with the homeless and less fortunate of Baltimore county by providing free clothing and monthly hot lunches to the men and women who utilize the services of Prologue Inc. in their Towson Satellite Office located at #609 Baltimore Avenue, Towson MD 21204.
Inclement Weather Policy
During the winter The Surprise Shop follows the Baltimore County Public Schools and will be closed any time the schools are closed. We do not follow delays or early dismissal however we advise calling the shop in all cases to make sure someone is here.
We do this for the safety of our volunteers, consignors and customers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.